Monday, July 03, 2006

Autopsy of My Life

It's been lng time i was coveting to write a blog on this but with my procrastinating nature bcked out in the minute evry time.

Lest i start with my childhood it doesn't confirm to the heading of this Artile so lets move my frm childhood age.Born in a small town name rajahmundry near my favorite,charming and soothing godavari river have very emotional attachment with it throughout my life. Spent most of my childhood in the womb of nature njoying Surrealistic world it projects in my eyes.Ever wanted to continue so.Then had to enter the factories this society had created to train it solders to march into the fields of war & hoax where i miss my mother nature.Unable to cross liminal conditions created by code follwed by this organization which is full of deceit,deception,fradulence wrking under the veil of Morality and Common Goodness i resent in this world of numbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home