Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Being Myself

With my procrastinating nature i long delayed my expression out here in blog.While going through some of the blogs,i wondered if i could produce a staccatic notes of my leggato(As if i've created a long legacy). I wanted to point out my innate feeling of do i feel i'm

I ingeniously hate the following words ,Impossible,Slow,No(and its cousins).
I beleive what i do and do wt i beleive.
I like be myself rather than imitating others
I beleive one need's be prudent in hus deeds.
I beleive in Derozio's teachings

'Cast off your prejudices, and be free in your thought and actions. Break down everything old and rear in its stead what is new.'

I beleive in karma.
I beleive that truth has ultimate power.
I beleive that confidence and beleif can beat anything and nothing is impossible.
I beleive fate is written by us.


TBC....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home